Geomatics is the department born from the experience of professionals related to the capture, analysis and management of geographic information.
Our activity focuses on providing solutions for the GIS management of drinking water supply and sanitation networks, in addition to obtaining different types of cartographic products, all through the integration of different tools based on the use of geomatic techniques and technologies, and a highly qualified team.
Our main services are:
- Topographic survey of drinking water supply and sanitation networks.
- Detection of buried services using georadar technique.
- Implementation and maintenance of Geographic Information Systems for drinking water supply and sanitation networks.
- Archaeological monitoring of work and archaeological prospecting.
- Obtaining different cartographic products such as Digital Terrain Models, Digital Surface Models, contour lines and vectorial cartography.